Tuesday 25 October 2011

would you?

I would remember every single detail of my man's life, it's like I absorb everything and keep them safely inside my mind. What he likes, what he listens to, whatever that is going on in his life..

It's a simple thing, just listen to your partner and learn to save the details that can be used forever, right? I think it is only natural for me to want to know that beloved person. If possible I'd like to trace his footsteps - every single one of it, every minute of the day. But then I'd seem like a crazy person if I do that..haha.

But guys don't always remember things..could that mean they love us women any less?

How would guys feel if we ask them the same question about themselves over and over again - when they already told us before? Would they feel like how women would feel?

Consider this..

Girl: Where should we go for our vacation next year, honey?
Guy: Let's rent a lodge, there's this place I happen to come across before when I was with the guys and the view is amazing. You'd like it there. Besides, you know I don't like those crowded beaches.

A couple of weeks later,

Girl: Honey, let's go to the beach. My friends want us to join them.
Guy: Baby, I don't like going to the beach.

Another couple of weeks after that,

Girl: I'm taking you somewhere special for your birthday, honey.
Guy: This road's heading to the beach, baby.
Girl: Yeah, that's the special place I mentioned. I already arranged something for us there.
Guy: I don't like to go to the beach, baby.

How would the guy feel then? Would he feel as sad as a girl if the situation's reversed?

3 comments:

  1. I think listening well isn't consigned to one gender. I have girl friends who still spell my name wrong, while my man knows every small detail of my life (even things that I forget).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you, Sara. I bet many would hope to get someone like your man. I wish you happiness :)

    ReplyDelete