Monday 17 October 2011

I want

If it's up to me, the guy who wants to be part of my life would have a long list to fulfill and that list is bottom-less.

  • He would have to be someone sensitive, enough to be able to assess my feelings right at the moment. I mean it will be perfect if he can know just what to do especially when I'm not in the mood. Or just slip out of my sight quietly when I'm mad at him. Haha. 
  • I need someone that is a manly man - one who can do any job under the sun. Plumber, checked. Masseur, checked. Gardener, checked. Too much 'Desperate Housewives' i guess. 
  • He shouldn't be someone born with money, so that we won't have a complicated relationship. You know how money can interfere in any way. But he could be someone that will take measures to show appreciation to me once in a while with gifts - it's better tenfold if he works and save his pay just to surprise me with something. Sweet.
  • Someone who understands that I'm not a person who can describe how much I love him, especially when the feeling has taken over me. I need you to understand how my heart works.
  • He shouldn't mention any past relationship more than three times. It irritates me, no matter if he wants to say I'm better than those girls or if I should do something they did for him. I can only stand so much. It hurts to know I'm one of many, more so when you keep repeating it in my face. And for the girl you never got hold of, and still lamenting over her - put her out of your mind and stop mentioning her name, period. 
  • He must be able to know when he needs to make the decisions, and when he can be sweet and ask me to make the decisions. 
That's long enough for now, I'll be sure to add more plus points I want in my man from time to time.
Keep my heart safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment