Saturday 24 December 2011

serial cheater

What's with guys and cheating? Is there a specific cheating code ingrained in their chromosome?

There are of course girls who cheat on their partners too. But you know how guys are.

Yesterday at work I was sent on a secret mission by a regular customer. He asked a favor from my superior actually, to send a gift to a girl half his age who works in a shop that is in the same row as ours. But since my superior must attend to the outlet, he sent me instead.
The same customer is already married, yet he spends time with his girlfriend every single day at our outlet. I overheard the girlfriend bragging to my superior saying her boyfriend doesn't fool around behind her back because she treats him well, not a half hour before the guy had the cheek to send me on the secret mission.

What does that make me - an accomplice? But I was just following my superior's order. I am hoping that I wouldn't go through that myself.

But who knows?

This is hush hush, but my superior told me he used to have a lot of girlfriends too. He said he's married too, at a very young age. He's even younger than me and he has a 3 year-old son. What's with guys? Really. Okay it is understandable for my superior's situation. He got married at a very young age. Still, it is his fault. He should have a good look around before making his purchase. Getting married when you were fresh out of school and haven't seen the world enough could be a great mistake one can make.

Guys, you should just grow up.
Image via Life love joy


2 comments: