Wednesday 21 December 2011

accidents happen

I never thought accidents can be so wonderful. What happened the other day totally changed my perception.

True, the bar area is not very wide - it is just nice for I think maybe 4 person at one time, if everyone sticks to his or her own spot. Of course when it is busy on peak hours, when the customers are lining up it will be hard to have such comfort of moving freely without bumping into each other. Because usually there'll be more than 4 partners in the bar area when it's busy.

But the day it happened, there was not that many customers. Just a few of them and they have already gotten their orders..sitting down enjoying the food, beverages and friends' company.

Me on the other hand, had the chance to crash right into him or was it the other way round? I couldn't really remember. I just recalled the feel, and it was not like when you brushed someone aside softly. And it was not once, but thrice. Yes..three times. Was I lucky or what? Haha.

I haven't bumped into other guy partners like that, only him. It was like I have some kind of radar when others are in vicinity..but it's not the same with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment